Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Bittersweet.

Hello everybody!
It's been a little while. I am usually very apt about having at least one post a month for the past two and a half years. However, the past couple months I have had some big changes come up and haven't quite found the way to tell you all. That plus timing. 

The current biggest change in my life is that come July, after three years of service in Life Action Ministries, God is calling me off the road and I will be moving back home to Phoenix! 
I was surprised at how early God was informing me about this. Usually I don't know until around February. However, this was made clear to me in October. 

God has also called me to start college in the Fall of 2015! 
I am in the process of applying to Grand Canyon University and am so excited about this opportunity.


A few weeks ago I took a tour of the campus, fell in love with it, and have had immense peace about everything since then. I am so excited for the opportunity I get to go to college. I thought when God had called me to Life Action I might not ever get the chance to go. You really never know how long He is going to keep you there. Leaving the ministry that has molded me into who I am, is one of the most bittersweet things that's every happened to me. 
My team has been there for me through some of the happiest and saddest moments of my life. Pouring God's love and grace on my lap when I needed it the most. A group of people I will never forget. They're also some of my biggest supporters, who are also excited for me! 
I am greatly going to miss them. Gladly though I will be able to treasure a few more months with them as the year ends in the summer. 




Right now I am home enjoying the last few days I have at home for break before I head back. This has been the longest break I have ever had. It's been so nice to relax, not have to travel every couple of weeks, and be able to spend time with my family. 
Thank you for being here, reading my blog. Whether you've read my post from the beginning or this is the first time you've read The Not-So-Secret Life I appreciate the support!
No worries though I will continue to be here, informing you of the random or cool things happening around me.
Happy New Year!
2015

No comments:

Post a Comment