Friday, July 27, 2012

Tissues, Cough Drops, and Headaches

As of now I am currently in Pleasant Hill, Iowa visiting some friends and family that I haven't seen in years. This is just a short stop for me and my family as we drive to Michigan where I will begin my journey as a Life Action children's minister! I will be spending about a month training there and then my team and I will launch out to our first church! I honestly can't believe I'm almost there.

However, for the past week my body has been struggling to fight a severe cold. No matter how many pills or tissues I've used I still manage to have a high fever and to be stuck in bed. God helps me to feel better every now and then but for the most part it's been not so great. Being so sick made it very hard to get physically and mentally ready for my year of missionary work. Please keep me in your prayers as tomorrow is a very big day for me and my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment