Monday, April 22, 2013

San Antonio River Walk



















(This picture made me think of Phoenix. I miss my city)

Last weekend Trysta and I went out to the San Antonio River Walk with our host family. It was a lot of fun! We ate at the Rainforest Cafe, which is still one of my favorite places to go. When I'm eighty I will probably still want to go there. Trysta had never been, and she loved it! After dinner we went on a little boat ride on the river, and we got to see more of the area. Then our host family took us to Tower of the Americas! That was a really cool experience. At the top it spins and in an hour it makes a full rotation around. 

Yesterday we finished the summit here in New Braunfels, Texas! So today we had to tear down and pack everything we brought with us to the church. Our next location is Powell, Tennessee. Which means, its going to take three travel days to get there. We leave early Wednesday morning! I'll be posting and tweeting about it the whole time if you would like to keep up with the Life Action Blue team and see what our travel days are like...
Follow me on Instagram and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment