Monday, January 19, 2015

It Could Be Your Turn


Three years ago Life Action headquarters had some of us team members be interviewed about traveling on the road as a promo video. I knew that it maybe would never go anywhere and could be shelved kind of a situation. However, apparently the video's been on Vimeo for awhile now and I saw it for the first time the other day! It was really fun for me to watch. God's brought me on the journey of a life time and maybe it's your turn.

There are always new opportunities out there just sometimes we don't know what they may be.
Maybe you just graduated and aren't sure if you want to go back to school or if you should take a break. Or maybe you want to travel and see America. If you want to try something different, meet a lot of new people, and grow spiritually then you should considering joining a road team.
Just ask me about it, or go online to lifeaction.org/onemission to read more about. 

Also, here's the video...
enjoy watching me from three years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment