Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Year of Grace

While in Green Bay, Wisconsin...


I had the kindest and most welcoming host family!


I got to see my good friend Austin after he graduated from Boot Camp and is now an official Marine! I'm so proud of him and his hard work to serve our country! 


I officially have signed my contract to travel for another year in Life Action Ministries!


And I had two of my best friends for roommates!

Wisconsin has been quite an interesting state to add to the list of places I've been. 
Everywhere from cheese, to the Green Bay Packers, life's been just a touch different here "Ya know"

Speaking of different... Today the team and I will be leaving Green Bay and headed to Webster, Wisconsin for our very last summit of the year. However, for me I will be leaving a few days early to head out to Atlanta. FCC Christian Cheerleading Camps will be starting very soon and I am needed in Atlanta for the beginning of it. I'll be making a very quick stop in Phoenix to switch out my suitcases and pack for the summer. 

When I was in Iowa last month my uncle asked me when was the last time I had been home for a long period of time (6-8 weeks). The answer would be May of 2012. Two years, and I'm heading in for a third. Please keep me in your prayers as I have become nervous about being away for so very long. 

Sure, you get tired, but you can sleep on the way from place to place. Yeah, you're laundry needs to get done but God always provides a place for me to do it.  Of course, I just want to sit down for a little while and not have to think or do anything... But that's why God's given me grace. 

God's shown me that going into my third year of FCC and Life Action will consist of a year of grace. Grace for me, and grace for me to give to others. 


(Our last team picture altogether for the travel year)

Please keep me in your prayers, and thank you so much for having been such a big part of my travel year by following my blog! I will do my best to update during the summer but more than likely it will not be as frequent seeing how my schedule is fairly unpredictable. 

As always if you would like to send support you can go to lifeaction.org click on, "Ways To Give" "Support a Team Member" and click on my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment