Thursday, May 1, 2014

Where & What's Next?


I hope you all had a great Easter! We had a blast in Happy Heart City and many many new kids that Sunday morning (Around 50 altogether)


Last month we were in Bartlett, Tennessee, where I sat through all of our services. One of the things I won’t forget was God brought me to the realization that I will always have pride in my life. In Life Action we define pride as: doing what I want to do, when I want to do it, putting myself above God or others.
As soon as I feel humbled, I’m so proud of how humble I am. There are just so many little parts of my life that I can’t fully be humbled. At least, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that.
Have you?




Right now I’m in Newton, Iowa. I was actually born in Des Moines, which is about 45 minutes from Newton. I’ve been able to have a few visits with my Aunt and Uncle. Last time I saw them I was on my way to Life Action Camp for the first time, two years ago. Being able to see family members of mine refreshed my soul and I’m still so utterly happy I was able to see them!


My Aunt and one of my cousins! 



(This is a picture of my mom's graduating class. My cousins family still attends the same school and I was able to look in the gymnasium and hallways one last time before the school shuts down at the end of this school year. Many memories for my family at Grandview Park Baptist School.) 

Tomorrow we’ll be driving to Green Bay, Wisconsin for an 8-day summit. Then one more 8-day summit in Wisconsin and the travel year is over! I can’t believe two years is almost over for me.



The team took a trip to Pella, Iowa yesterday. It's known as, "A Touch of Holland"




Some other exciting news to tell you is that my boss, from my summer cheer job called me and has asked me to be on his leadership team! This is an amazing and rare opportunity that I feel so blessed to be a part of. I greatly look forward to this summer and all that is in store.
Please keep me in your prayers!

If you would like to donate to help me in preparation for another travel year you can go here and click on my name. Head quarters has informed us there is a possibility of going on a missions trip out of the country during our next travel year and is telling us to set aside an extra $1,000 for this trip.
Any donation is so, so greatly appreciated!


Thank you so much for all your prayers and kind thoughts! I look forward to being back in Phoenix soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment