Monday, March 25, 2013

Important Announcement



A while ago I told everyone to keep checking in on the blog because I had something important to announce. I’ve had to wait to hear back from some people but after much prayer and thought I am excited to announce that I will be traveling for another year in Life Action! I will continue to be a children’s minister for four year olds through first grade. I am at a lot of peace knowing that God wants me to stay and am excited for another year! I’m asking that you would pray for me, as I now have to start raising support to travel for another year.
Life Action is a support based ministry and requires the team members who travel to also raise support. Last year I had to raise $3,000 in order to travel. Any extra expenses we need, i.e. shampoo, toothpaste, etc. we need to buy on our own. However, if we raise more than the first needed amount ($3,000) we can get a stipend once a month to help pay for those other needed things (shampoo, toothpaste, etc.). The stipend is a certain amount of any extra money we’ve raised. I am asking that you would please pray and ask God if He wants you to help me. If you do not believe He is, or cannot at this time please pray that God would help provide what I need for next year. If you would like to send support then you can email me at marinaconrad94@yahoo.com and I will give you the information you need to donate.


Thank you for your time, prayers, and support!
As it is written: "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Romans 10:15

No comments:

Post a Comment