Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2/5


You've got mail.
This photo was taken in a small and very narrow garden owned in part by a church.





"Don't let us fight without a flag"





Where the Sidewalk Ends.
Meeting St.

Part two of five. Three more posts to come from this day. I don't know if I will be able to post again tomorrow because, we will be heading to our next church early in the morning! We are stopping in Huntsville, Alabama for tomorrow night. That will be exciting because I might get to stay with my host mom from a few months ago. Then on Friday, we'll be arriving in Oxford, Mississippi for another few weeks. Oh, how I love the road life! Traveling from place to place is so much fun, I get to meet so many people and they've all been a huge blessing in my life. Tonight the church, here in Charleston, wanted to do one last night of testimonies and asking questions to the team. It was great to hear how we have made such a big difference in the lives of the people at the church. I can't wait for our next church now. It's been the one place everyone's been talking about for months. All the way back to training camp in August. 

If you want to see how my travel day will look like for the next couple of days , follow me on Instagram and Twitter

P.S. My last post reached over 1,000 views! Thank you all so much for taking the time to see how I'm doing, what God is doing in this ministry, or even just to look at my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment